How to Pair up SYNC Connect and FordPass with Your Smartphone for These Six Awesome Features
If you have a compatible smartphone and your Ford is equipped with SYNC® Connect, we hope you’re taking advantage of the cool features offered with the FordPass™ app! If you haven’t already connected, this video shows you how to integrate these systems.
We love these six things you can do with your FordPass™ app.
- Remote start. This one speaks for itself. All winter.
- View gas station locations and prices. We love this one for road trips, when you have some gas left and can afford to look around for the best price on your route. It’s also helpful when you’re running on fumes and need to know which way to go!
- Lock your Ford. If you’ve parked downtown in Dayton and set off on your errands or to a restaurant, don’t walk all the way back when you have that nagging feeling you left the doors unlocked. Just lock up from wherever you are.
- Unlock your Ford. Let’s say you left your sunglasses in your brother’s Ford Escape and want to retrieve them on your lunch break, but he’s busy. If you text and ask nicely, perhaps he can remotely unlock the car for you and lock back up once you’ve gotten your sunglasses. What? No, this has never happened to any of us… Never…
- Roadside assistance. Get help quickly and easily, for flat tires, jumpstarts, and more.
- Access Ford Credit. If you’ve financed with Ford, you can use FordPass™ to make or schedule payments and review account history.
Please let us know if you need any help with your SYNC® Connect or FordPass™ integration!