A New F-150 Could Be What Your Drive Near Dayton, OH Needs
In our last blog post, we discussed how Truck Month is an exciting time here at Germain Ford of Beavercreek, and that’s because of the Ford F-150 and all that it has to offer. We highlighted some of our favorite Ford truck features in the last post, but today, we’re talking specifically about the F-150 and why it’s such a good fit for Dayton, OH, drivers.
First, we can begin with your choice of F-150 trims: XL, XLT, Lariat, Raptor, King Ranch, Platinum, or Limited. Then, you can choose whether you want a certain cab style or bed length to suit your busy lifestyle, and after all that, you’ll need the right engine. With the new Ford F-150, you get a choice of five engines:
- A 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 engine with 375 horsepower
- A 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 with 325 horsepower
- A 3.3-liter Ti-VCT V6 engine with 290 horsepower
- A Raptor DOHC 24-Valve, High-Output 3.5-liter EcoBoost engine with 450 horsepower
- A 5.0-liter Ti-VCT V8 engine with 395 horsepower
In addition to being able to tow up to 12,000 pounds, the new F-150 can offer available features like Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Blind Spot Information System, Pre-Collision Assist, and so much more. We encourage you to visit us today and browse our new Ford F-150 trucks near Dayton, OH to find the right one for your lifestyle.